Friday, September 15, 2017

happy weekend


I think I've forgotten how to blog, and I'm ok with that.

We rearranged our family room yesterday. Our tv was broken (thanks to an errant magna tile), so we took it down and moved everything around. Lest you think we are virtuously going without a tv from now on, we picked up a new (bigger) one at Costco last night. Rearranging furniture is near the top of my list of favorite home improvements and I keep walking down to the basement just to see the new set up again.

This morning felt a little bit like Christmas, as our nighttime low finally dipped down to the 70s. Hot afternoons are much more bearable when I can open my windows at night. We are heading in to the best six months in Arizona and I can't wait.

I made these pumpkin muffins to celebrate.

Have a happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love ups new family room look. It is so funny because when I move things I keep going back and looking. Speth you are so mike your grammy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of miss hitting the wrong keys your new family room...... and Steph you are so like......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say that the best eight months in AZ are coming right up and we are so looking forward to getting back to our AZ home next month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget how to blog! You inspire me with every post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!