Friday, November 04, 2016

mco and a happy weekend


I know I've talked about this before, but Mabel sings with the Millennial Choir and Orchestra. This dominates our Thursday nights, as we spend our evening far from home, waiting for her to rehearse. The director of the choir requires perfection from the participants, and they rise to it, every time. I am thankful that we are able to provide this experience for Mabel. I have seen her singing ability and her faith in Jesus Christ grow as she sings the songs of His birth, and I gratefully sacrifice our Thursday evenings for it.

If you live in Dallas, Utah, Idaho, Orange County, California, or here in Arizona, you can find information about their Christmas concerts here. This concert is always a highlight of the Christmas season for me, and I highly recommend attending a performance if possible.

I started listening to Christmas music yesterday while I was doing some alterations, and I don't regret it one bit. I love Thanksgiving, and I am in no hurry to get to December, but filling my home with Christmas music just feels right. It definitely put me in a merry mood.

We are looking forward to perfect weather this weekend, time off of school, and hopefully a date night. How about you?

Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I sang along to Christmas music yesterday while I was cutting out a dress! It just feels good! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!