Thursday, November 03, 2016

rain


We woke up to a cool breeze and a ground wet from an early morning rain. I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to have nice weather after so many months of heat. My windows are open and the breeze is blowing through the house, making everything feel fresh and new. I am thankful to live in this desert, despite its difficult summers, for there is no where else I'd rather be. But I am most grateful for the change in season. We are entering into our other season here, the nice one, and it makes me so happy!

2 comments:

  1. What a great yard! Is that your kid's trampoline sunk in the ground like that? How neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my finger are tightly crossed that fall is here to stay!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!