Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas

Hello! I hope you had a merry Christmas. I'm finally getting around to documenting ours. I hope you don't mind.

We had such a nice holiday. This might have been our most relaxing Christmas yet. The kids don't go back to school until next week, so there is still plenty of pj wearing happening around here. Oh, it's been nice!

some iphone pictures:

 fireplace roasted marshmallows and Temple lights

Christmas Sunday curls

 a Christmas Eve Nativity, written and directed by our very own Mabel 

ready for the big day

early morning stockings!

a happy girl

a new flashlight

a cozy end to a really good day

4 comments:

  1. This post makes me want to curl up and have some hot chocolate! SO cozy and inviting. Glad your Christmas was nice. I am loving Stella's curly hair!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say it I love it all. Makes me think of all the Christmas' we had on Christmas eve and how excited all of you were and how you and Leslie sat on the step and kew you would catch Santa Claus filling your socks. You are making new traditions and good memories and that is what it is all about. Love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you guys had a beautiful Christmas! your littles are so darling! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously those two pictures of stella are like paintings. so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!