Thursday, February 11, 2010

News



1. My most comfortable gray maternity dress is out of the closet and into rotation. That's not a good sign. It means I've kind of given up on pants.

2. The winner of the beautiful "Be Still" necklace is:


Yay Katie! Send your info to barefootstephanie@gmail.com and I will pass it on to Lisa. Thank you all for entering! Now go to Lisa's site and order something pretty for yourself for Valentine's Day.

3. As of tomorrow, our yogurt shop will be open for business! Stay tuned for all the tasty details.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to Katie, that necklace is so pretty. I think that gray dress is very cute Stephanie especially paired with that cardigan. Can't wait to try yodipity, I know exactly where we will be tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress, and congrats to katie!
    look for a lisa leonard giveaway on my blog, soon, all!

    do you think you could deep freeze some yodipity and send it my way? it's below freezing here, it might work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But that means that you are getting closer to being done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish yodipity was at least 5 miles closer to where i live. maybe like 15. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of can't wait for it to be warm enough that I can be willing to give up on pants for a while. I'm so ready for skirt/dress weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. is yodipity like pink berry? if so i would be obsesssssed. except i'm in boston. rats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look to cute..With that sweet baby belly...Enjoy...Hope you send us some sunshine soon..It's cold here..I wish i couls wear all my beautiful dresses again soon..Hope you have a wonderful day..Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!