Wednesday, November 22, 2017

for tradition


I don't love that we still have school the day before Thanksgiving, but our elementary's annual Turkey Trot kind of makes up for it. It is one of my favorite traditions. This time of year is full of traditions, and I think that's what makes it so great. I am excited to gather with family tomorrow and eat the traditional turkey and take the traditional nap and maybe go for the traditional walk to make room for the traditional pie. :) My family has so much to be thankful for, and I hope we take the time to acknowledge that together.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!