Tuesday, November 21, 2017

for improvement


Mike and I have been terribly inconsistent with our weight training for the past few months, probably because our weight bench is in our unairconditioned Arizona room. But now that the weather is nice again, I have been lifting weights twice a week. I love the way it makes me feel. It is not something I ever thought I would enjoy, and I am grateful that Mike got us started on it a couple of years ago. Now that I think about it, most of our good habits originate with Mike and I am thankful for his constant desire for improvement. He is a problem solver and he is always looking for ways to do things better. I am the total opposite! I would happily practice mediocrity for the rest of my life, and so I am grateful for the way he inspires me to try harder and be better.

(We use the StrongLifts 5x5 app. It is simple and straightforward and only takes about 30 minutes.)

3 comments:

  1. yes!! I'm with you on all of this - we love 5x5, we started a few months ago and its so fun to me. I feel like such a badass. And my husband Al is definitely the one who has all the good ideas around here. Thank goodness for motivated people!!

    ReplyDelete


  2. Your post is really impressive and it has lots of knowledge in learning.
    keep share your valuable knowledge with us.

    Also visit my site : 휴게텔
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!