Monday, September 07, 2015

Oliver turns 11


Oliver is dependable, obedient, and hard working. And yesterday he turned 11! It's hard having your birthday on fast Sunday, but when the day was done, we grilled some steaks in his honor and Mabel baked him a cookies-n-cream cake. And then we went for a family walk, even though it was too hot outside. Oliver is an easy kid, and he has been since birth. I don't think he's ever given me a moment's trouble. I'm not sure what we did to deserve him, but we're sure glad he's part of our family!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your Oliver had a happy day. He seems like such a nice young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Oliver! What a good kid. (Also, I think i need your shirt. Where do I get one?)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!