Friday, September 04, 2015

happy weekend


It's the weekend! Hooray!

Here's a bit of good news: It was the slightest bit crisp outside this morning. Granted, it didn't last long, but that means the end of this blasted summer is on its way. Oh, it felt so good!

Other news: I've been lining the top of that wedding dress all week. I'll be sad to see it go, it's so beautiful. It makes me happy knowing that there are dresses this gorgeous in the world.

And still other news: Oliver turns 11 this weekend! He's such a great kid, with the best and lowest expectations for his gifts. He makes being his parent really easy. Mabel is going to bake him a cake and we might go to the skating rink to celebrate.

I am dreaming of apples and sweaters and jeans. What are you dreaming of this weekend?

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. It's sooo beautiful. Yay for someone's happy day ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dreaming of lobster rolls, antiques, and LLBean fleece jackets because I'm going to Maine for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!