Friday, January 30, 2015

happy weekend


Mike and I spent most of the week in Las Vegas. Mike had a convention to attend, and while Las Vegas is probably my least favorite town, I am grateful that I was able to go with him. Having a few days to ourselves, no matter where we are, is such a gift.

I'll tell you more about it later, but right now I am really glad to be back home in my quiet little house with my sweet, innocent children where I can pretend that none of the things I saw on the strip exist in real life.

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh, I'd feel the same way. Like I'd want to rinse out my eyeballs with bleach. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I want them to stop passing out those little papers everywhere you walk....let us just walk around!!! how nice you two got away though :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!