Monday, November 10, 2014

for a cleaning schedule


That sounds so lame, I know, but I really am grateful for my housecleaning schedule. I think it is one of the best things I've ever done for myself. I break my cleaning routine into a few days (bathrooms one day, dusting and vacuuming another, etc.), which makes it more bearable and much less stressful for me. I have a tendency to want to do either all of the cleaning or none of it. This helps me to manage it, and spreads it out through the week, keeping my house fairly clean all the time. I have learned that no matter how I feel that day, or how busy I am, if I stick to the schedule (even if that means just doing a quick job of it), life at home is better.

4 comments:

  1. I want to do none of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using your schedule for awhile now and I LOVE it-does the same for me-I added a few things to it (menu planning on Thursday, grocery shopping on Friday) and it's perfect. Even if I skip a day, I know that next week it will come around again and I lose that overwhelmed feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more time you buy yourself, the better. Further than that, the more time you make for the things you should prioritize, the more you'll get work done. Keep that workflow up, and don't be shy to call in assists to take care of the more repetitiously laborious stuff, so you can look at the task in terms of priorities instead of mere routine. Have a great day!

    Bob Wolfe @ The Maids

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cleaning schedule could be one of the most effective ways in cleaning your house thoroughly and productively. It’s always good to plan everything, including house cleaning. And because of this organized way of cleaning, one can always be sure that there is not one single speck of dirt that could be found in his/her home. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on having a cleaning schedule!

    Delbert Powers @ MinuteMan, Intl.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!