Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Paulie!

A few days ago, my dad surprised me and Mabel with tickets to see Paul McCartney. A dream come true! Last night was the show and it was incredible (and also very, very loud). There were lasers! And Fireworks! And crazy fans! It was everything.


Grainy selfies are only appropriate when you are waiting to see Paul McCartney in the flesh on stage.


He was so funny and sweet. During his first encore, he brought a couple on the stage who had a sign that said "You're ordained. We're engaged. Marry us tonight!" And he did!

He sang all of my favorites, plus a few from his new album and his Wings days. He put on such a good show.

I love him.


Thanks Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!