Friday, May 24, 2013

weekends are my favorite


Now that school is out for the summer, we are that much closer to sending this girl to kindergarten. She is going to love it. I know she will come home the first day with about 13 new best friends and lots of sparkle in her eyes. I am going to do my best to soak her up this summer.

Hooray for the weekend! And a holiday weekend, at that. We have big plans. Like cooping up our three garden-eating free-ranging chickens. And maybe bar-b-queing some hamburgers. We are very exciting people.

What about you?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:04 PM

    I love your simple life. I aspire to something similar, and more importantly, to be content in it. You are a great long-distance tutor!

    This weekend we are packing -- on Tuesday Addison and I are off on a 3 week adventure back east! I've got to figure out how to pack all that we will need in a form that I can actually carry/roll on my own while keeping hold of an exploring toddler. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!