Tuesday, January 08, 2013

at the park


We went outside yesterday to soak up the sun. It was a beautiful day - just right for a visit to the park. I was having a hard time shaking the chill from my early morning run, so it felt really good to sit with the sun warm on my neck while Elliot and Stella played with cousin Chase and I chatted with my sister-in-law, Lindsi.

When it was time to go home and eat lunch, Stella stopped to gather leaves. The trees in the park are finally dropping them, and they covered the ground in big golden splotches. The leaves she chose were big and green and gorgeous, and most importantly, hold the promise of a few more months of park weather still to come.

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!