Tuesday, August 23, 2011

day nine: monochromatic



Truth be told, I am getting kind of tired of posting pictures of myself. But I am really enjoying this challenge! It has forced me out of my rut, and I am adding clothes into my rotation that I normally wouldn't wear. It's been good for me. Today I just want to be comfortable. Besides a preschool run, I have no plans to leave my now-cool house, so loungewear it is.

Last night, Beth and I met up with some other bloggers (including Kayla) at DownEast Basics. While we visited and browsed, I came across this top. It must be the softest thing I have ever worn. While black is not usually my first choice, I couldn't pass up the interesting shape and draping. It is a great casual tee, and so it came home with me.

14 comments:

  1. Sometimes its hard to get dressed, isn't it?
    Its nicer to just be comfortable. Its definitely one of the reasons my blog is no longer just a fashion blog. I was getting tired of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that top is super flattering! Good choice.

    It was so awesome to see you last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love elliot feeling his belly button. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too appreciate how Elliot is posed with his bellybutton. Taking pictures of yourself is over rated. I always feel silly. I did have a really fun time last night- the shirt is even better on! I am glad we went. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the picture posting, but you do have the cutest clothes! I mean, really, fabulous lounge clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow--cutest lounge tee ever....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:24 PM

    I clicked on your pic because I loved that your little one was in the pic with you! So cute! :0) They're always around, why not let them in the picture, right?? :0)
    I love the lounge top, it's really pretty! You look comfy and cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:25 PM

    Oh--and how fun to have a get together with local bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that top! It really is very flattering on you. Oh, to wear regular clothes again...that will be nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love seeing your wardrobe though it makes me feel pretty pathetic in comparison. Your choices are great, and though I feel like I could NEVER pull it off, that top looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you new top....It's sweet.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that top! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a gorgeous super-model!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the top super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!