Wednesday, June 08, 2011

summer sewing


There are certain kinds of things that I like to sew during the hot summer months. Dresses, skirts for the girls, pajamas - nothing too difficult or time consuming. These pajama skimmers fit the bill for today. They were a quick and easy project with an almost instant reward. I used some other shorts of Mabel's as the pattern, but because they are just pajamas, there is plenty of room for error.

Next up, some polka dot pj skimmers for me, and maybe I will finally attack that darned mending pile.

Are you sewing anything fun?

(Dana has some good pajama instructions here.)

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I have a pattern I love for PJ's, but it's packed away, which is too bad, because all my kids are sporting high waters. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to make the first onesie dress for our household, a real treat after a string of four boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making a canopy for my kids' swing. It's so fun to create!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!