Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Secret


Mike is the secret to my paint color selection success. I bring home samples of the colors I think I want and when those don't work, Mike goes back to the Home Depot and brings home the perfect color everytime. He has never failed me. He has an eye for things like that. I was a little nervous about the color he picked for our bedroom, but I think it works. I am beginning to love it.


Also, have I mentioned that he is a master carpenter? All of the baseboards and paneling in our new house were installed by him and they all look awesome. I will have to post pictures of Mabel's room as soon as we finish painting it. It is another example of his amazing woodworking abilities. Am I lucky, or what?

9 comments:

  1. Your new headboard looks great. And I like your bed pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. preeetty! it also doesn't hurt that you have impeccable taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a total retreat! maybe I can send Jay down there to be an apprentice under Mike so that he can get the skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Steph! We just ordered bedroom furniture, and now you are making me wish we had ordered a different headboard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a handy husband is the best! your very lucky. The colors are all beautiful! I am very impressed with all the changes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those colors do look good!! Especially when the room is decorated so nicely.

    p.s. Do you have a picture that we can see even farther up his nostrils?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you can still use that painting, Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh and by the way steph, that's sweet that you're doing the care for life walk/run dealy!! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bedroom looks great! Nice job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!