Saturday, November 04, 2017

for our neighborhood


Our neighborhood had our annual chili cook off tonight at the elementary school, and I had such a fun time that I forgot to take a picture of it, so I am inserting this one of my boys walking out of our church building (which happens to be in our neighborhood) instead.

I am thankful for our neighborhood! It is filled with good, hard working people who genuinely love and care for each other. When Mike and I moved to Arizona almost 12 years ago, we felt really drawn to this area, and I am so glad. It has been the best place for us to raise our children, and I look forward to spending many more years here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!