Monday, July 31, 2017

back into the swing of things


School starts next week. Ah! I guess it's time to get back into the swing of things. I will miss this summer. It has been my favorite to date. We took a couple of really fun trips and then spent the rest of the time at home relaxing in a major way--staying up late, sleeping in, swimming, playing, reading. Oh, it has been so great! We work really hard during the school year, so it feels really good to take a break from reality for a little while.

But that can't last forever. My goal this week is to get the kids to bed at a reasonable hour. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!