Thursday, February 23, 2017

sweet 16


Today is our 16th anniversary! I've been thinking about how crazy it is to make such a life-determining decision at a young age. Mike and I were only 21 when we married, and somehow we managed to make the very best decision. Well, I know how we did that actually. It was through prayer. I prayed to know if I should marry Mike and the Spirit confirmed to me that it would be a good choice. And boy was it ever! Mike still makes me laugh everyday. I am so proud of how hard he is working at school right now, and so thankful for the happy life he has created for our family for the past 16 years.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! ♥
    In contrast, my husband and I have been married 15 years this year, but he's 60 and I'm 52. ;)

    Hope you enjoy a wonderful day.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!