Friday, May 06, 2016

happy weekend


Mike and I were in Paris last week. We had the best time! But now that we are home, I kind of never want to leave my house again. :) I am happy to be here folding laundry, and packing lunches, and going to baseball games, and being a mom. I guess that's one reason why we go on these trips-- to remind us that we have a really good life and to be more appreciative of our calling as parents, and spouses, too.

I have lots of photos to share, but I haven't had a chance to sort them out yet. This time of year is so busy with end-of-the-year activities. I'm sure it's like that at your house, too!

I hope you have a happy weekend. The weather is supposed to cool off a bit here, which will be a welcome change from the 100 degree days we saw this week. Although, I was freezing the whole time we were in Paris, so for the first time ever, I didn't mind the heat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!