Tuesday, March 29, 2016

baseball


It's my most favorite season of the whole year--little league season! We'll be at the baseball fields every night this week, and I don't even mind. Oliver took last year off, but he's back this year and I am so glad.

He pitched for the first time on Saturday, and I was a nervous wreck! Man alive, the pressure of the entire game is on the shoulders of those pitchers. I know Oliver was feeling it, but he bore it well.


I stole this picture from my friend because it is adorable and shows exactly how little league should be-- lots of friends and lots of smiles. Elliot even has his two best cousins on his team. Oh, it's so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!