Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas at Sundance: in the house

We spent the week before Christmas at my parents' house in snowy Sundance, Utah. I don't think I saw my kids the entire trip. They were so busy with their cousins, playing in the triangle room, or out in the snow. I was able to sit on the couch and visit with my parents and brothers and sisters and knit. It was pretty great. 

Here are some highlights from inside the warm house:




Newest cousin, Richard, was the sweetest.



Cousin Ben was a favorite, too.


And cousin Dane, who turned three while we were there, kept us all in stitches.


Stella had Sadie and Elliot had David. They were perfect pairs.


I had my sisters, whom I don't see nearly often enough.


And everyone had their laptops. :) I guess work still has to be done, even the week before Christmas while on vacation.

pictured: sister-in-law Katie, brother Matt, husband Mike, sister Julianne, and sister Leslie

not pictured: the boys- Oliver, Jack, Max, Parker, and Miles, and the girls- Mabel, Annie, and Audrey, and my parents! I can't believe I didn't get a single picture of my parents.  

2 comments:

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!