Thursday, November 26, 2015

for the food!


Mike and I hosted my parents and his parents for Thanksgiving today. It was a nice, quiet day at home. But with lots of really good food! We roasted a turkey with all of the fixings, plus pie, of course. We live in a land of abundance, and I am thankful that I am always able to feed my children. It is a luxury many mothers in this world don't have, and one that I am particularly grateful for on this day that is filled with delicious food.

p.s. I tried this sweet potato casserole this year and it was my favorite thing on the table.

2 comments:

  1. I made Pioneer Woman's sweet potatoes and they were delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have both sets of grandparents all to yourselves for a day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!