Monday, July 13, 2015

home again


We've been away. For three solid weeks! Man alive, I don't think we've ever been gone for so long in one go. Mike had a conference in Utah, then we spent a couple of weeks at my parents' house in Sundance. It was really nice to step away from real life for a bit. It gave me some good perspective and hopefully the opportunity to alter some habits and make improvements here at home. 

I have quite a bit of catching up to do, but I'm sure I'll bore you with a trip recap soon enough. 

Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful picture of you and your family! hope you had a wonderful trip :)

    www.delightfulbybridget.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!