Friday, April 03, 2015

happy weekend


It's the weekend. Hurrah! And Easter weekend. And General Conference weekend, too! Plus, my parents are coming into town today. Our only plans are to stay cozy at home and eat ham. It's going to be fantastic.

Except that we sent Mabel and Oliver off to Texas yesterday to visit cousins for a few days and we already miss them like crazy. But I know that they will have so much fun with my sister's family. They've never been to Texas before, and they had never flown alone, either, so yesterday was a big day.

I love General Conference. It happens every six months, and without exception, I find answers to questions that I have, or counsel that directly relates to my life. If you have a bit of time this weekend, I invite you to watch. Let's meet back here next week and talk about what we heard. Find out how to watch it here.


Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!