Monday, March 30, 2015

Easter week

This is the beginning of one of my favorite weeks of the year, Easter week.

This week I will take more time to think about my Savior and His atonement and resurrection. I will be better at remembering that because of Him, every day can be a fresh start. That because He lives, I can live again, that my family can live again, and that we can live together forever. This week I will be better at reaching out to those around me, just like the Savior would have done. And hopefully, once this week is over, I will continue to do these things, because of my love for Him.

If you have a few minutes, this short video touched me and I hope it touches you, too.


Have a good week!

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!