Tuesday, January 06, 2015

art in the girls' room


I rearranged my girls' room before Christmas, and I was finally brave enough to put holes in their wallpaper to hang the art we've been collecting. They each got a new print for Christmas. This pretty dreamcatcher print from Yellow Bungalow Shop for free-spirit Mabel. And this wonderful Uchtdorf quote for Stella. It says, "He who created and knows the stars knows you and your name. You are the daughters of His kingdom." It was a little over her head, I think, but Mabel got it. And I know that Stella will someday, too. Isn't it powerful? Have you ever thought about that? Our Heavenly Father, who knows the numberless stars, knows us! Each of us. I know this is true, and I want my children to know this, too.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous. did you design the quote lettering yourself? it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!