Thursday, November 20, 2014

for Christmas music


Two radio stations here in Arizona have already started playing Christmas music 24 hours a day. I wish you could have seen the look on my kids' faces when we happened upon that happy news last week. We can't get enough of it! At home, I've been listening to the Lower Lights Sing Noel on repeat. Their version of The First Noel and A Cradle in Bethlehem are so beautiful. I have found that listening to Christmas music (particularly the religious kind) only enhances my feeling of gratitude this Thanksgiving season. And so I am grateful for it, for the joy it brings to my children, and for the Spirit it brings to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!