Tuesday, May 13, 2014

my Mother's Day request


When it comes down to it, much of what I want my children to know is contained in The Family: A Proclamation to the World. But I wasn't utilizing it enough. The small copy we had crammed in our bookcase wasn't doing the trick. So for Mother's Day, I requested a giant print. Mike designed one and I found a frame at a thrift store. I love it. It shines like a beacon in our living room. I've already seen some of my children turned backwards in that white chair for a few quiet moments, studying it. I know that if we abide by the principles in this Proclamation, our family will be blessed, my children will know who they are, and we will have more happiness together. After all, isn't that the point of all of this?

8 comments:

  1. what a good idea. you are very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When does Mike's Etsy shop open? I want one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one as well! I'd love to get a digital copy if it's available. I'll pay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite home decorating detail. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Stephanie! So purposeful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful! I asked for the girls to play cleaning service and make the house spic and span. It was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I don't have any design skills, I've been looking for a simple 16x20 print for a while now. I've had an empty frame hanging on my wall for almost a year because I believe this document requires a simple, elegant, yet understated design due to the importance of its contents. Would you please consider making a digital file available? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ditto! beautiful! would love to purchase one if available. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!