Friday, January 17, 2014

weekend non-plans


I've been without a phone all week, which surprisingly, hasn't been a big deal. A while ago, Mike imported my phone number to google voice, so I am still able to make and receive phone calls and texts through the computer. I just have to be home to do those things. And honestly, I'm mostly always home, so it's been fine.

But I do miss taking blurry photos and posting them on instagram! So, hopefully I'll have a phone again soon.

Other than a long run (Mike is in the midst of his marathon training) and some oranges that need juicing, our weekend is wide open, and that is my favorite kind. Plus, it's going to be in the mid-70s everyday, and it doesn't get much better than that.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Wisconsin, I really do but mid 70's sounds like a little tiny bit of heaven right about now.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!