Friday, January 24, 2014

temple visits and family room forts


First of all, we went to the Gilbert Temple Open House last night. It was stunning! Honestly, so beautiful and elegant. And large. If you haven't been yet, don't delay! It's open for all visitors until February 15th. After that, it will be dedicated and only worthy members of the church will be able to enter. So now is your chance to see it. I loved that I was able to show it to my children. Even though it's not dedicated yet, there is a special spirit there. You can make reservations here, but you don't have to have reservations to visit. You'll just have to wait an extra 20 minutes or so without them. But it's worth the wait, trust me. If you want a friend to go with you, email me! I'd love to see it again.

Second, it's the weekend. I've promised my kids that they can build forts in the family room and sleep in them tonight. So we'll all be sure to be super grumpy Saturday morning. Oh well, that's what weekends are for, right?

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful memory for your children. Such a nice family pic too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!