Wednesday, November 20, 2013

for my religion


 

I am thankful to be a Mormon. I was raised by parents who sought out truth and joined the Mormon church on their own as teenagers. Their individual conversion and the strength of their testimonies was the basis upon which they built our family. Growing up in their home, I never had the need to question my faith. It was firmly planted in the teachings of the gospel of Jesus Christ. What are these teachings? The video above gives a brief synopsis of what Mormons believe. I hope you will take a look. 

Being a mormon affects every aspect of my life, and informs my every decision. It gives me hope when things are hard, and courage to continue on. Because of my beliefs, I have confidence in my chosen path and so much joy in my journey. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful video, and I love your simple testimony.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!