Friday, November 16, 2012

our Stella


Out of all of our babies, we waited the longest for Stella to join our family. I didn't know it at the time, but that's just how Stella would be. She is on her own schedule and can't be rushed. I was so happy to be expecting her. I knew she was meant to be our Stella from the get-go. I did not know that she would be so completely fantastic.

She has Mike's sparkly eyes, my mom's thick hair, my non-existent lips, and Grandma Donna's penchant for friendship. There is a light that shines from her that is so happy and bright. She is a cheerful, giggly girl, and I can't imagine my life without her non-stop chatter. I love her so.

Today she turns five, and I am ever so grateful to have her in our family.

p.s. This is one of my favorite pictures of Stella ever. Oh, I just die!

4 comments:

  1. Her confidence just radiates from her beautiful eyes. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5!!!! No way! Happy birthday Stella dear! She is so adorable. The feisty ones are the cutest- they have to be. At least that is how it works at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Stella. So cute and so special.. Time is going fast and she is so special as all our kiddos. Each an individual with special talents. I am so blessed to have all as my grandchildren and great grandchildren.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll never forget coming to see you when she was just so tiny, and seeing those big eyes for the first time. She is a gem. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!