Tuesday, September 11, 2012

a september miracle


I couldn't believe it, but it was only 80 degrees this morning when I went to the grocery store. It was overcast and a little bit rainy. I was wearing jeans and I didn't even feel hot once! Oh, it was a nice surprise.

It was the light at the end of a really long, hot tunnel. I love Arizona, but months June through August are not my favorite.

I'm sure the chickens breathed a sigh of relief, too.

To celebrate, we drove with our windows down and went in the backyard on purpose. I know it's not here to stay, but we sure loved today.



p.s. My thoughts are with those who lost loved ones 11 years ago. The country changed that day, but I think for the better. I love this video about finding hope after 9/11.

3 comments:

  1. Your backyard is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful photos. the cooling trend must have felt so good -- yay for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your chickens!!! Glad things are cooling down over there!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!