Wednesday, August 15, 2012

good things this week


Now that school is back in session, I've started exercising early in the mornings with a couple of friends again. (I'm still running with Mike at night, too. I'm like, super into fitness. ;) The reward for getting up in the dark on Monday morning was definitely that gorgeous sunrise. Oh, it was beautiful!

On Tuesday Mike took me and the little kids out to lunch. I love when he does that.

In home improvement news, the baseboards are in and the bathroom is painted. Next up, tile. Eeek! Luckily there is only a very small area that needs tiling. I think it will be a great first time tiling project. I'll let you know how it goes.

Anything good happening in your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!