Thursday, November 17, 2011

little things


Today I am grateful for good mascara days and jeans that fit. I am thankful that Stella had a fun birthday (see here) and for leftover cake. I am thankful that the sun is shining and that Mike is home. I am thankful for texting conversations with my sisters and smiling, happy babies. And I am very thankful that I sold something on Craigslist this morning, because sometimes you list things and they never ever sell.

Sometimes it feels really good to be thankful for all of the little things.

5 comments:

  1. Please let us know what kind of mascara is "the good kind"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ruth, i have always used loreal voluminous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such BEAUTIFUL eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. way good mascara day! i use the same kind and my lashes never look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like 2 look at the small things that make me smile 2. Glad stella had a good day

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!