Monday, August 29, 2011

day fifteen: a new hair do


Sometimes I love Mondays. Today is off to a great start. I'm making major progress on my to-do list and it's not even time to pick up Stella from preschool yet!

I had the best weekend ever. In case you missed it, Mike surprised me with my dream car for my birthday. I couldn't believe it. He is so sneaky and wonderful. The good news (besides the fact that a Grand Wagoneer is now sitting in my garage) is that we are a two car family again. I had forgotten how nice that could be.

Oh, and I tried a half french twist today, inspired by this.

9 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday and congratulations on your awesome new car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty! Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so good!

    Thats an awesome present - happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the car and the big bow how fun. happy bday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, I'm dying to see inside this car! What year is yours? I like your hair today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that car is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks lovely.
    I think your birthday car is awesome! Wow, what a great surprise! Can't wait to see you driving it around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But that is MY dream car!!!! So can I have yours?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! It's Kate from Itsthesmallthingsblog.blogspot.com! You did an awesome job on your hair!! I love it! Glad my tutorial worked for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!