Sunday, January 23, 2011

from the bottom of my heart

some of the gifts for the girls of Lua Nova

The thing I love most about blogging is the community it creates. It makes me feel like we are all in this together, you know? We admire, support, and help each other, even though we've mostly never met in real life. I love being part of it.

So a few months ago, when I was looking for scrapbooks for our sisters in Brazil, I knew I could count on you. Your response was wonderful! Thank you, friends! I sincerely call you my friends, for your generosity and kindness have proven your goodness, and I am lucky to have you.

Thank you. Thank you.

My sister has arrived safely back in Brazil, scrapbooks and other supplies tucked in her suitcases, and she wanted to say thank you, as well.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration and opportunity. It was a great activity for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~~~and would u by any chance have a pattern for the booties pictured?

    (i enjoy your blog - Bliss)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those quilts are beautiful!! Did you make them? Oh, how I wish I could sew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was reading posts like this that made we want to start blogging. what a wonderful and inspirational thing to do.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!