Monday, November 23, 2009

I love Thanksgiving.

I have so much to be grateful for. This week I will be listing just a few of the things I am most thankful for this year.

Top on my list, of course, are these people:


I totally lucked out in the husband/kid department. They are healthy and happy and nice to be around. They make our home so peaceful and my life complete. I love them.


not to self: take more pictures of Mike with the kids. This one (from our Alaska trip last summer) was the only one I could find. But aren't they all working together so well?

4 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving is my favorite as well. We are having a rough year this year though. I'm digging deep to count my blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea on the thankful list. i may just copy you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:44 PM

    that hair looks wispy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do your kids ever throw tantrums?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!