Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I have a special place in my heart for all things Sundance.


It is one of my favorite places to be.

So whenever I get a Sundance Catalog in the mail, I devour it. Even the jewelry editions, and I don't even particularly like jewelry.

The Sabrina dress is my most recent favorite find. I wish they had a picture of the front of the bodice. And I wish it had sleeves. But I love the overall look. And that it is linen. Hmmm, maybe I can make it. It might be time to break out my pattern making textbook from college. (I don't think I could wing this one.)

Just as soon as my baby gets out of her humongous cast.

4 comments:

  1. I know, I know! I rarely wear jewelry either, but they have such cool rings. and earings. and blouses, and dresses. ahhh heck, I'll take the whole catalogue.
    Been thinking of Stella and you. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those are really cute. they styled that picture really well. the lack of sleeves is a problem though. I hate having to rely on a cardigan that you can't remove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that dress, too - I took in a gasp when I spotted it. I will pay you BIG BIG money to make me one, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! does it have a zipper on the back or side? mom

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!