Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter in Review



above: the cake I made for Sunday dinner. It's a nest, obviously. Our church starts at 1:30, but every Sunday we find ourselves scrambling to get out the door on time. Mabel was the only one ready early enough to get her picture taken. I think her new ribbon looked pretty on her dress.

below: The girls and I kind of matched. Stella also had a white dress with a matching flower for her hair. We had an egg hunt after dinner. I think Oliver was either too busy searching for eggs or eating candy to get a good picture taken. A good time was had by all. I hope your Easter was peaceful.


8 comments:

  1. You and Mabel both are beautiful. And the cake looks VERY yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Mabel are so beautiful! And I can just imagine what Stella and Oliver looked like. I'm glad you had a happy Easter Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls look gorgeous. Way to go on that cake! I just love Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i made a similar cake, well, it had coconut on top. mmmm. you guys look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you made Mabel's dress? happen to know what pattern you used? (please tell me you used a pattern?!) i need to start working on a dress for Abbie's baptism and i think one just like that would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gap skirt... I recognize it!! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most of my Easter memories involve searching for eggs in Susan & Steve or Grandma Donna's backyard. I miss AZ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look great! We are somehow always rushing into church late- I consider it good if we get there before they close the doors for the sacrament.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!