Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Bloggie Thing

1. How old is your blog?
18 months old. It's still just little.

2. How would you categorize your blog?
It's mostly about my kids and my house. Next to my husband, those are the two things I love the most.

3. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
While we do have photoshop, I don't really know how to use it. Instead, I edit my pictures in iPhoto. I am in love with their "enhance" button.

4. Do you lie in your blog?
No. That would be lame. That's like lying in your journal just to make yourself sound cooler to your posterity.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
I don't think so. But I don't really know what passive-aggressive means.

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
No. That's lame, too.

7. Have you deleted any of your own posts? Why?
Just dumb drafts that I had written in a weird mood.

8. Do you delete mean comments?
No. But I also don't allow anonymous comments, so I don't really get mean ones anymore.

9. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
They would probably think I was really boring. So they might like me less.

10. How many blogs do you follow?
Everyone on my sidebar plus a few more for good measure.

11. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?
Well, in an effort to spend less time on the computer, I have a policy of only reading blogs of people I actually know (I read a few of people who are one person removed from me). I would most like to meet Emily of acte gratuit. (I know her sister-in-law, Mrs. Dub.) She seems fun.

12. Does your family read your blog?
Totally. There are 6 kids in my family, living in soon-to-be 6 different locations (7 if you count my parents) around the world. It is the best way to keep in touch.

13. Do you have a hit counter? How often do you check it?
Yes. I check it every few months.

14. Is blogging narcissistic?
Totally. I have a hard time with that.

15. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
Nope. Sometimes I just don't feel like it, you know?

Bonus: Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
um...Mike does the grocery shopping and he always looks hot.
But sometimes when I am at the mall or something, I feel like I might bump into a fellow blogger.

5 comments:

  1. those questions are classic! I espcially love the last one...soo funny...WHO DOES THAT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually ran into a fellow blogger at Target. She recognized me. I'm trying to remember if I was in workout clothes or actually "dressed" that day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's what you get for living in AZ, where there are so many young mormon moms who blog. i have two local friends with blogs (not counting audrey and parker), so my chances of running into a fellow blogger are quite slim. still no excuse to look like a slob at the store, though. i mean, i do live in texas, where jewelry is not just an accessory, but a necessity. gotta keep up appearances. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lucky that your entire family got into blogging. Mine has yet to do that, but some are on their way. see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy reading your blog. And I especially enjoyed this blog thingie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!