Tuesday, December 06, 2005

To cut a little girl's bangs evenly, place a piece of cellophane tape along her forehead just above where you want to cut the bangs, and then cut along the tape.
The Art of Homemaking

I cut Mabel's hair. I am not a trained hair stylist and most of the time I have no idea what I am doing. Luckily Mabel is very patient and sits still while I do it.


Since I cut it, Mabel and I have the same haircut. It just happens to be the haircut I like best. We get comments about it everywhere we go. I think it is so cute on her that I can't ever imagine growing it out. I think sometimes she wishes she had long hair because all of the princesses have long hair. But I tell her that she looks beautiful with her short hair and that short hair is my favorite. I would like to think that I have more pull than Sleeping Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!