Thursday, March 31, 2016

a white bedroom


When I went to paint my bedroom, I didn't even test paint swatches. Sometimes I can't be bothered and I just hope for the best. Most of the time that's not a good idea. I picked Swiss Coffee from Behr for my bedroom, because I knew it was a regular, warm white, and I liked that I could just pick up a gallon from the Home Depot without needing any mixing. I don't know if it's because I was painting over a really bright green, but it ended up feeling sort of silvery, which was a happy surprise. Our room feels so much brighter now. I left most of the walls bare, because a bare wall feels quiet and clean, and that makes my brain feel good. But I couldn't resist the "Let's Stay Home" banner. Mike and I are such homebodies. There's no where else we'd rather be together.

And if you had told me 5 years ago that I would happily let a cat sleep on my bed, I would have said you were crazy. Alas.

5 comments:

  1. That banner is the most you thing I've ever seen, Steph!! :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks beautiful! So peaceful and inviting... Hope you really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks beautiful! So peaceful and inviting... Hope you really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting useful links in your article regarding military. Keep it up.
    _______
    Fashions

    ReplyDelete
  5. With that room alone, it will make a couple stays at home.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!