Friday, April 01, 2016

happy weekend


Hip hip hooray! It's the weekend! And it's one of my favorite weekends of the whole year--general conference. Plus, our weather has been really fantastic and my house is full of fresh, crisp air, so we are on a roll.

I love this quote from Elder Eyring: "In our day, living prophets and apostles are authorized to speak, teach, and direct with authority from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. . . In general conference twice a year, we are blessed with the opportunity to hear the word of the Lord for us from His servants. That is a privilege beyond price."

You can read Elder Eyring's entire message here.

I love general conference because I find answers to questions, I learn ways to improve my life, and because I hear counsel from a living prophet who speaks for God. But mostly I love general conference because of the peace I feel as I listen. All is right in the world when I am snuggled up with my little family in our basement, eating cinnamon rolls and listening the word of God.

You can watch general conference, too, if you'd like. Find out how here.


Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. hanks for the best blog.it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.this was actually what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here!
    earn to die
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while soi cau lo chinh xac 100 now and finally got the courage to go ahead soi cau mb and give youu a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog:
    tank trouble
    tank trouble

    earn to die 1

    earn to die 2

    earn to die 3

    tank trouble 4
    tank trouble 3
    tank trouble 2

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!