Tuesday, November 10, 2015

for piano lessons


On Tuesdays, my older three children have piano lessons. Piano lessons are a luxury I am grateful we can afford. It makes me really happy to hear them sit at the piano and play hymns or other songs they've learned through the years because they enjoy it, and not just because they have to. That is the ultimate goal, I think. We inherited this beautiful, old piano from my parents, and I am thankful for it, too. If there was ever a fire in my house, it'd be the first thing I'd carry out. (Assuming the adrenaline would be pumping and I'd have super human strength.) I am thankful that we are able to help our children develop their talents, and that they have such a beautiful instrument on which to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!