Monday, November 09, 2015

for my marriage


Mike and I were married almost 15 years ago. I have no doubt that I chose the best partner, but that doesn't mean our marriage is perfect. We're still figuring it out, but we're figuring it out together. I am thankful that we married young. I am thankful for where we've been, and for where we have yet to go. I admire Mike's ambition and his ability to spot a problem and then try a million different ways to solve it. He is dedicated to what he does, and is still the funniest guy I know.

Plus, there's no one else I'd rather dress up in a banana suit with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!