Sunday, November 08, 2015

for cousins



My sister sent her kids to my house for the weekend, which makes my kids super happy. We are lucky to live near Mike's family, but we don't see my family near enough. It has been fun for Mabel and Oliver, especially, to have cousins their age to hang with. I am thankful for cousins. My kids have been blessed with lots of them, and there is no friend like a cousin friend. No matter how much time has passed, they always seem to pick up right where they left off.

To the rest of my siblings, if you are reading this: Feel free to ship your kids my way. We'll take them anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!