Friday, November 20, 2015

for Mike's home office


Mike has been working from home for the past couple of months. It has mostly been really great and I am thankful for the extra time we've been able to spend together. Having him home during the day means that we can go running after the kids leave for school instead of waking up in the pitch black darkness of early morning. It means that he can come with me to the temple on Thursday mornings. It means that I can run errands while Elliot is napping. It hasn't meant nearly enough lunch dates, but that's something we can fix. I am grateful for the flexibility of his job, and that he is able to spend so much of his time at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!